Have you ever wondered what questions you normally ask as a player and how often that is happening to the customer personnel?
Well, we had to find out for you and see that you are not the only one asking them.
For today’s article we thought of talking with an experienced Customer Service Representative of a big iGaming Company, Sabine Veller.Â
Sabine rated for us to 10 frequent asked questions by players.
If it’s by email, chat or phone, here are the top 10:
- ‘WHEN WILL YOU CREDIT MY WELCOME BONUS’?
Yes, this is number one on our list. This is the most asked question by players around the world.
There are normally several reasons why your bonus was not yet credited to your account.
After the standard check of your account the reasons can be:
– You do not qualify for a bonus (depending on the country you are originated, bonuses can be different)
– You did not make an initial deposit (most of online operators offer a welcome bonus upon deposit)
- ‘WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF THIS WELCOME BONUS’?
Okay, this should be a pretty easy one, and normally every bonus comes with Terms and Conditions stated under each bonus on the webpage. As we know it is sometimes hard to read everything, the easiest way to make sure you are right is to call/email/chat directly with the operator. No worries for this one, customer support is there for you for all questions you might have, right?
- ‘CAN I HAVE A FREE BONUS’?
Players love to play for free with real money. No harm in asking. But can you really get one?
Depending on the company policies, the period of time you have been a loyal player, the product you want the free bonus for and the amount of money you have deposited, this question can be pretty easy. Normally every company will give a free bonus to loyal players for casino games.
- ‘WHY DIDN’T YOU CREDIT MY ACCOUNT ACCORDING TO THE NEWSLETTER PROMOTION’?
Newsletters are sent from the marketing department to keep players engaging with new promotions, new game releases, new bonuses etc.
After checking the player account there are several reasons why you didn’t get the promo bonus:
– You need to claim the bonus manually from your account
– You did not get a promo in your email, but perhaps a friend or person you might know
- ‘WHY IS MY ACCOUNT LOCKED’?
Several reasons here as well:
– Most of the companies have a three failed login attempts. After trying more than three times, your account will be locked for a few minutes for security reasons (therefor if you call the operator, your account can be manually unlocked).
– You did something wrong (either poker related or bad mouthing in the poker chat, you excluded yourself for a period of time while playing).
- ‘I DIDN’T RECEIVE MY WITHDRAWAL YET, WHAT’S WRONG’?
Most common reasons are:
– You did not withdraw, but wanted to withdraw
– The method you chose can take some time (for example if you chose Bank Transfer, depending on your country it might take up to 5 working days)
– You did not yet provide the account checkup. Every company is requesting documents from your side to make sure that is really you the person who is playing. This is pretty standard across all online gambling operators for fraud reasons. Normally documents include: one identification document (ID, driving license, passport), utility bill (to establish the address) and copy of the transaction (depending on the method you choose to deposit).
- ‘MY DEPOSIT DIDN’T GO THROUGH, WHAT’S WRONG’?
After the standard checkup of your account, the company can view your failed transactions. They will normally guide you through so you can make a successful deposit.
- ‘WHY DID I LOSE MY BET, I SHOULD HAVE WON IT!’
– It happens very rear that you are right on this one. But the good thing is that you will get your satisfactory answer from the customer relationship person.
- ‘I DON’T BELIEVE RESULTS ARE FAIR ON YOUR SITE, I THINK IT’S A SCAM’
– All online gaming operators in order to get their license go through some checkups and approvals. Besides, they have the RNG (Random Number Generator) system for casino, encrypted information for security reasons, regular visits and followups from Gaming regulators to make sure everything is going right. It is very rear that something can go wrong. If you have a feeling that something is not right, follow up with the software company, Government where the company is registered etc.
It is important when registering an account with an online gaming operator to check where they are licensed. Transparency of this information on their website gain players trust.
- ‘WHAT ARE THE DEPOSIT OPTIONS YOU OFFER?’
– Yes, that is right. There are several options to deposit, but of course you need to make sure that those methods are also available for your country. Pretty easy to find the answer to this one on their Terms and Conditions but to be on the safe side, fee free to call and make sure you are right.